Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.
A list of the cookies used on this website is set out below. By using our website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
|First Party Bolton Business Connect||PHPSESSID||session ID, tracks log in and site traversal||1: necessary (security)|
|Third Party Google||_utma||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmb||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmc||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmz||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|Third Party Facebook||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Youtube||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Twitter||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Google (Maps)||Various||Various||Various|
Cookies set by other third-party sites
We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube and Flickr or streams and buttons from Twitter and Facebook. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from these sites, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Bolton Business Connect does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these:
- Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- You Tube: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You have the right to:
- ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time.
- ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- opt out of any marketing communication that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.